#146 4° Collaboration with Sydella

/
0 Comments
Hello girls! 


Today I'm going to tell you more about my cooperation with the brand Sydella (for the website click HERE! - for the Facebook page - click HERE!).
   
The laboratory Sydella is an artisan family business located in the north of the French Provence, characterized by the production of pure essential oils through a specific choice of flowers and vegetable oils. In their natural products, they are not used colorants, preservatives, additives, perfumes and alcohol, contain no animal substances nor tested on animals. The cosmetic formulation is based on three broad categories of natural raw materials: essential oils aromas incomparable - idrolatti or floral waters - vegetable oils and moisturizing sweet. The products that come from manufacturing have all proprierà primary high quality to make benefits and revitalizing tonic.
 
The company was kind enough to make me choose four products to be tested.
 
Here's what I've chosen:
 
Oil for soothing massage at tangerine and orange (€ 12,00 - 100 ml - CLICK HERE!)

It is a massage oil that I gave to my mother and to her beautician / masseuse.
They have used it for a treatment and they were very satisfied.
The delicate scent of mandarin and orange gives a priceless sense of peace and relaxation.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shower gel with orange and cinnamon (€ 8,00 - 200 ml - CLICK HERE!)

I'm in love with cinnamon-orange mix. I find it fresh, energetic but relaxing at the same time.
A cuddle in the shower!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Exotic Essential Oils 100% with: ylang ylang, orange, carnation (€ 10,00 - 30 ml - CLICK HERE!)

I added a few drops in the diffuser, and the scent is really exotic as we can read from the bottle.
In order to have an angle of Caribbean at home, this is the right fragrance for you!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Provençal essential oils 100% with: lavender, rosemary and sage (€ 10,00 - 30 ml - CLICK HERE!)

I added a few drops in the diffuser and it seems to have lavander fields directly into the house.
In order to have a piece of my beloved France even in the bedroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I thank the company for their generous collaboration and here is the contacts of the brand if you are interested in their products:

- Sydella
- Website - click HERE!
- Facebook page - click HERE!
 


You may also like

No comments: